Ca fait plus d’un mois que Trials Evolution est disponible et enrage les joueurs, et un patch arrive.
Demain, 30 mai à 11h, Redlynx va sortir le premier patch du jeu qu’il faudra accepter si on veut rester connecté au Xbox Live. En complément, les scores du multijoueurs seront remis à zéro environ 4h après la sortie du patch. Cette remise à zéro n’affectera pas les temps du mode solo, OUF ! Cela n’affectera pas non plus le niveau atteint en multi.
Voici les correctifs annoncés pour cette mise à jour :
• Multiplayer Leaderboard writing issues – addressed a number of situations where proper scores were not being recorded to MP Leaderboards or rank was being reset
• Multiplayer Stability issues – addressed a number of issues, including viewing Gamer Cards, Party play functionality, response time of multiplayer matchmaking, and situations where the game would occasionally lock or hang during multiplayer
• General Stability – we have addressed some issues affecting general stability and random lockups. If you find new issues related to this, please report them to this thread
• Editor issues – a number of issues in the editor were addressed, including enforcing a 22 checkpoint limit and some issues around the event trigger system
• Scoring issues – a rare issue where track times were calculated incorrectly at the finish line has been addressed
• Track Central – a number of issues were addressed, including track sorting issues, lockups when viewing Player-Created Track Leaderboards, and searching tracks by the “Ninja” difficulty tag
• Skill Games – adjustments have been made to Icarus Factor, Exploding Man, Out of Gas, and Balls of Steel skill games to eliminate scoring loopholes